WISH LIST | June 13

18:25 Emma Chiplin 0 Comments


Topshop, Asos, New Look

1. Safari Print Pjama Set - Topshop, £28. [Buy here]
I think you're either going to love these or you really aren't, but for me I really love them. They've got a cute little collar and great animal prints that will brighten up any bed time routine. Few people see us at this time of day that we really can wear whatever we like, so let's have fun with our pjamas! Also, I had a feel in the shop and they're super soft - perfect for a cosy night sleep.

2. Denim High Waisted Skirt - Topshop, £38. [Out of Stock]
This is such a good length skirt for anyone who is a bit leg self conscious as it reaches just below the knee.  It's also great for this crazy english weather we're having at the moment where it goes from fab to drab in a matter of minutes.  The shape is really flattering and being high waisted it would look really cute with a crop top or a blouse tucked in.  The pockets are an added practical bonus!

3. Nelson Chunky 2 Part Sandals - Topshop, £45. [Buy here]
These are super cute sandals that also come in orange.  These would look great with little socks teamed with a skirt or dress.  I really like this shoe shape because the platform at the front means that the height of the heel doesn't put much strain on the foot. (I'm not a great heel person!)

4. MOTO Stripe Denim T shirt -Topshop, £38. [Buy here]
I am a sucker for anything stripey, I'm drawn to it like a magpie - it's quite a sickness. However, I could not help to fall in love with this top as it's striped AND denim, a double whammy! The sleeves hang nicely and having them rolled at the edges is a nice touch.  This would be great with a pair of high waisted jeans or the denim skirt (no.2).

5. Playsuit in Floral Print, Asos - £45, [Buy here]
This super playful and cute playsuit is perfect for brightening up a summer wardrobe. The colours are light and the pattern is so pretty I have been obsessing over this for weeks.  Dungarees are such a cool way to add fun to a look that I am always on the look out for interesting patterns and styles. (Maybe it's my country roots!)

6. Blue and White Dip Dye Bird Print Sleeveless Shirt - New Look, £16.99, [Buy here]
I can't get enough of animal prints this season, or in fact in any season... This bird patterned shirt is really pretty and still remains to be simple and light with the blue and white contrast.  This would add a bit of quirk to any outfit whether it be a simple pair of jeans or tucked into a high waisted skirt or pair of shorts. Love.It.

Emma xx

0 comments: